Focus on organisation-structure, aspects of changing the organisation, the communication-strategy within the IT organisation, and finally the relation between delivering quality and the organisation structure.
- Team-builder, coach.
- Communication strategy, mission, vision.
- Organisational change, restructuring, outsourcing.
- Delivering quality, IT Dashboard. Project factory, complex IT infra-structure. ITIL, Prince II.
Managing IT Investments
Effectiveness & Efficiency
The effective and efficient use of the IT budget, focusing on setting up the financial reporting & control structure, as well as the full project portfolio management, from projects “” on the horizon”” to the final implementation and go-live.
- Budgeting, cost-control.
- Project portfolio management.
- Approval and Prioritisation, toll-gate process, business case.
- Resource and demand management, release policy.
- Program & Project management. Prince II, MSP, PMO.
Converging IT & Business
Business-IT convergence is a reflection of our mission statement “”bringing together business & IT””. It describes all aspect related to IT Governance and business partnership; some overlap with the other clusters of course exists.
- Clear IT Governance; strategic alignment, value delivery, resource management, risk management, performance measurement.
- Business partnership; organisational alignment, IT Value add, customer satisfaction, joint ownership, communication.
Planning & IT Strategy
Roadmapping the vision.
Focuses on IT planning and strategy, from the nuts & bolts yearly budgeting processes to the definition and delivery of the long-term enterprise IT roadmap. It also focuses on current topics like sourcing and consolidation.
- Yearly planning; budget cycle; targets.
- Long term vision & strategy; strategy definition and execution IT Enterprise Architecture; Architecture Roadmap.
- Consolidation & harmonisation; multi-national; shared service centre.
- Sourcing; off-shoring, near-shoring. Supplier management.